DIMA Hungary Appoints New President of Content Marketing Division
The objectives of the youngest branch of DIMA Hungary include increasing the weight of the content marketing industry, consumer and market education, as well as establishing content marketing – a part of marketing that is increasingly popular but hard to define – as a profession. Following its launch in April, the department issued a content marketing playbook , which defines the basic goals and tools of the profession, thereby providing assistance to both small businesses and multinational companies’ marketing staff.
The content marketing division’s further projects include:
- A comprehensive survey of the Hungarian content marketing market
- International and local case studies
- Implementing proven standards, methods and techniques and the introduction of benchmarks
- Platform for professional discussions and debates
- Campaign titled "You are an author, too", about content rights and opportunities
Gyorgy Juhasz has more than 20 years of media and 15 years of online experience. He began his career as a journalist, working for print newspapers and magazines. He joined Origo.hu at its launch as a columnist, and for several years was the deputy chief editor of the portal. Then, he led Ringier Publishing’s online division. Currently, he is one of the founders of Tartalomgyár (Content Factory).
Current members of DIMA Hungary’s content marketing division: 123 RF Hungary, Café NEXT, Crane, Kreatív Kontroll, Tartalomgyár, Origo and Virtual Call Center.